A Slew Drive, commonly referred as a Slewing Drive or Slew Bearings, is a complete, ready to install system that consists of a ball or roller slewing ring bearing, drive train, and completely enclosed housing. It can be customized with hydraulic or electric motors, brakes, planetary gearboxes, corrosion protection, as well as many other options.
IMO USA Slew Drives decrease costs by replacing complex in-house systems in machines that rotate heavy loads and require functionality and innovation. Each have an unlimited slewing angle and range, move smoothly and jolt-free, no slip or stick effect, and provide the most efficient transmission of high power and torque possible. Our Slew Drives are completely enclosed and sealed housing withstands harsh environments and increases safety.
SLEW DRIVE FEATURES
- Compact packages for space-saving installations
- Technical support and knowledge
- Maximum load capacity in a compact design
- Extended life
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Easy to integrate into existing applications
- Modular construction allows very quick modifications
- Special designs available
- Available with flanges for all standard electric, hydraulic motors and/or planetary gearboxes
- Worm or pinion driven
- Sealed raceway system
- Housing which completely encloses the gearing (grease reservoir, protection against contamination and contact)
IMO USA SLEWING PRODUCT SERIES
Our WD-L series provides a level of quality and reliability that you won’t find with any other manufacturer.
The WD-H series offers a significantly higher carrying capacity than comparable slew drives, while remaining compact and unmatched in the industry.
Our SP-I spur gear series allow continuous rotation without sacrificing load capacity.
The SP-H spur gear series has all characteristics of the SP-I but with increased load capacity.